150 King St. West, Toronto
The Project scope included supply and installation of:
- New granite & stainless-steel planters with landscape lighting. Existing large granite unit pavers were removed and the parking deck structure was re-waterproofed prior to reinstallation of the pavers and the planters.
- New structural support, for original sculpture, was also completed as the existing was failing.
- New granite pavers for pedestrian areas
- New stainless steel & glass entrance canopy with lighting and heat traced drainage
- New glass and stainless-steel exit stair from concourse level including demolition of original enclosed stairwell
- New stainless steel column surrounds and soffits
- New pedestal signage
- New mechanical systems
Bentall Green Oak
CCDC2 Lump Sum